cdmNet helps patients stay on plan and enables them to participate fully in the management of their own care.
Working Together to Improve Health Outcomes
Chronic disease is one of the greatest challenges to health care as we know it. To address this challenge, Precedence Health Care has created cdmNet, a web-based service that assists general practice, healthcare providers and patients better manage chronic conditions and other illnesses. Using cdmNet, any member of a patient’s care team can access the patient’s health record and care plan, including the GP, practice nurse, specialists, allied health, pharmacists and the patient themselves. Find out more…
cdmNet radically simplifies care management, eliminates the paperwork and increases practice revenues.
cdmNet increases team care arrangements, shares patient information across the care team, and facilitates collaboration.
- Improved health outcomes for your patients
- Improved quality of care
- Saves time
- Less paperwork and administration
- Higher revenues
- Find out more…
In the News
- Smart digital health technology Risk Stratification Tool, December 4 2017
- 180 practices switch on MediTracker as Best Practice rolls out connector, Pulse+IT, 6 July 2017
- Development of risk stratification tool, Australia Government Department of Health, June 2017
- Health Care Homes to have phased start, 200 selected practices released, Australia Government Department of Health, May 2017
- My Health Record and disease portal integrate, Optometry Australia, September 2016
- The application of AI to healthcare, 12 April 2016
- Team-based care using home monitoring technologies, Pulse+IT, 27 Jan 2015
- More news and videos…