cdmNet helps patients stay on plan and enables them to participate fully in the management of their own care.
Working Together to Improve Health Outcomes
Chronic disease is one of the greatest challenges to health care as we know it. To address this challenge, Precedence Health Care has created cdmNet, a web-based service that assists general practice, healthcare providers and patients better manage chronic conditions and other illnesses. Using cdmNet, any member of a patient’s care team can access the patient’s health record and care plan, including the GP, practice nurse, specialists, allied health, pharmacists and the patient themselves. Find out more…
cdmNet radically simplifies care management, eliminates the paperwork and increases practice revenues.
cdmNet increases team care arrangements, shares patient information across the care team, and facilitates collaboration.
- Improved health outcomes for your patients
- Improved quality of care
- Saves time
- Less paperwork and administration
- Higher revenues
- Find out more…
In the News
- Team-based care using home monitoring technologies, Pulse+IT, 27 Jan 2015
- cdmNet Expands Into Preventative Health Collaboration, Pulse+IT, 30 Jun 2014
- High Commendation for Sir Richard Stawell Memorial Prize, Med J Aust, 2013
- Care Plans Work for Diabetes, Australian Doctor, 19 Aug 2013
- Vital connections: MJA InSight
- More news and videos…