“The beauty of cdmNet is that I don’t have to generate dozens of forms, it all happens automatically, and I don’t have to communicate with everyone separately.”
Dr Arthur Pape, Bell Post Hill Medical Centre, Victoria.
Why use cdmNet?
- Saves time: doubles practice productivity for treating chronic disease
- Eliminates paperwork: removes the time and cost of administration
- Simplifies collaboration: minimises the overhead of collaboration with other care providers and the patient
- Improves patient outcomes: improves adherence to best practice guidelines
- Increases net revenues: regular users increases net revenues per GP by over $45,000 per year
- Reduces risk: monitors patient care and facilitates Medicare compliance
- Maximises flexibility: works in any practice environment
cdmNet manages the complete care process, from end to end, freeing you to focus more time on your patients. It removes the complexity associated with care planning, collaboration, and compliance with Medicare requirements, maximising the effectiveness and efficiency of your practice.
How to join cdmNet
Any GP or practice can register with cdmNet at no cost. When you register, you will be able to immediately start using cdmNet. You will be able to share patient information with the care team and the patient and access ongoing support at no cost.
However, to allow us to continue to provide the quality improvements and productivity gains to you and your patients, a fee is charged for each Medicare CDM Item you provide using cdmNet.
Already registered? Login