cdmNet Diabetes Care Project (DCP) Help
cdmNet is an online productivity tool for GPs, their practice nurses, care providers and patients, to assist them to better manage chronic disease. cdmNet automates the complex administrative and communication tasks associated with chronic disease management, freeing up GP time and improving productivity. It facilitates collaboration and sharing of information among the care team and allows patients to understand and better manage their own care.
Please select from the following resources:
- More information about the Diabetes Care Project
- Information for Patients
- Information for Allied Health Providers
- Information for Practices
- Diabetes Patient Extractor
- Special offer to DCP users after the trial period
For support, please use one of the following options:
- Email: Use our web form to send us an email request.
- Phone: 1300 CDMNET (1300 236 638)
from Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 7:00 pm AEST
- Fax: (03) 9614 2650
Should cdmNet Support need to access your machine remotely, you may be asked to download our secure remote support software. When instructed, you can download either:
cdmNet phone support will talk you through using this software when required.